Followers

Wednesday, 1 November 2017

Stick It Down!



Hello November!

I'm the featured designer for Stick It Down's single page team this month.  Here is the sketch...





I've stayed pretty faithful to it but I have flipped it.




My first idea was to use some giant sequins (well, 25mm!) as scallops. 


I used two colours of paste through a stencil from Pretty My Page.


When it came to my splatters I didn't have the exact colour I wanted - the silver was too dark and the white was too pale.  The solution was simple - mix the two together!


I also added a little shading with the mist to make the title pop.

Here is the video:


Also, there's a quick little cameo from Henley, my new budgie.  It was her first time on the desk and I was very distracted!  Photos of her will follow soon... when she learns to sit still!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...