Followers

Wednesday, 20 September 2017

welly boots


I have a LOT of stencils.  My friend has just opened a new website selling stencils.  I don't use a lot of stencils.  I want a lot of the stencils on my friend's new website.  These four things don't sit all that well together...


I need to have a sort through my stencils.  I have a theory that I buy what I like the look of without thinking about how I will use it.  I did this with paper at the beginning of my crafting adventure too, and it led to a huge cull!  Any way, this layout uses one of my stencils...


along with a whole bunch of blue goodies dug out from my stash.  I love these kinds of layouts - they are not made with a collection or big brand supplies.  Rather they are a collection of tags from clothes I've bought, packaging, off cuts and snippets, doilies and labels with a few ribbons thrown in for good measure.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I love what you did with the spotty stencil. I think things like spots and stars etc are great for everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...