Followers

Sunday, 3 September 2017

That Face


Another scraplift from the Mind The Scrap community... this one is based on Lisa's original.


These supplies are mainly Hello Heather by Pretty Little Studio.  I love the vibrant colour palette teamed up with bold black foam letters and, of course, my crisp white background!

You see the S's in Jesse?  They used to be ampersands!  A few snips and a little shaping and they turned out OK.  Another alpha hack to tuck up my sleeve!



You can see in an extreme close up that they have been doctored.  I think it would be easier to hide if they were not dimensional and I'm keen to try this again on cardtock alphas.

I also think I need to work on my doodling!!  Haha!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...