Followers

Saturday, 5 August 2017

Scraplifting Kat

This week at SpiegelMom Scraps we are scraplifting Kat Benjamin.  I found a layout I loved and set to work...



As Kat is a member of Pretty Little Studios design team it made sense to pull a few of my PLS goodies out too!  I have used some labels, alpha tiles and printed acetate.


The grey patterned paper is from Pink Fresh and I have been hoarding it!!


I added a few felt hearts and some Honour Guard sequins from SpiegelMom's.


And finished it off with the perfect flair from Bramble Fox!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Lovely LO. That's so sweet that he is giving his little brother his bottle.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...