Followers

Sunday, 11 June 2017

Whispers - 2


I took part in a round of Chinese Whispers (Scrapbook Style) over in the Mind The Scrap facebook group.  You can see my first layout here.


For this layout I was scraplifting the lovely Claire.  I switched up the colours (no pink for me!) but other than that stayed pretty true to Claire's version.  I loved what she had done.


Most of the supplies are from an old Lottie Loves Paper kit, with the mixed media stuff from my stash.


It makes a change for me to work on black.  I love the effect, it really pops.


I coloured up some SpiegelMom Scraps cork stars with ink and gesso and dotted them around the page.


I find puffy stickers hard to use.  I'll whisper this... {I don't really think I like them}  Are we still friends?!


Here is the video...


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Fab LO. I love it's on black.

    Hope you have a nice evening. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...