Followers

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Baby Name Box Frame


Well, I started a bit of a thing!  I made a box frame and then 'needed' to make one for all of the little uns in my life!  I won't share them all at once, today here is Jesse's...





This was focused on using some dinosaur buttons from StickerKitten.  All the papers are Wild Whisper as the colours were a good match.


The dinosaur confetti is made with rubber stamps, again from StickerKitten and shrink plastic.


I love the fact I have fooled myself in to thinking this is for my nephew... it's totally for me really!  I just wanted to make dinosaur confetti!!


I added a few sequins too because I'm a firm believer that sequins are not just for girls!


I've been asked a few times if I will make these on commission - I will.  Drop me an email and we'll chat.  Postage is stupid and unfortunately, that cost will fall to you, but the box frame itself is very reasonable!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, That is just fab.

    Hope you have had a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...