Followers

Monday, 17 April 2017

Love to capture the moment


I found this post languishing in my drafts...  it's from early March, I think, hopefully not early February!

I made this one for a challenge on the Lottie Loves Paper facebook group.  There were a few ingredients on a recipe - tag, yellow, 3 patterned papers, sequins, flair/button.


I used my like for ever kit and a cut file from Just Nick.  Each of the sections of the cut file was backed with a different piece of patterned paper - I usually just cut and stick but I spent time choosing exactly which colour/pattern I wanted showing in each section!


Sequins are SpiegelMom Scraps My Clementine and What's Up Buttercup.  The flair is from Accent Scrapbooking.  I have a bit of a thing about buying flair but very rarely use them - naughty!  I will make an effort to use flair on layouts for the next month... you'll have to hold me accountable, dear readers!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, A fab LO

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...