Followers

Sunday, 19 March 2017

{WAKEY WAKEY}


Some of the like for ever crew are away on a retreat this weekend, the lucky ducks!  We are also running challenges in our facebook subscribers group...


This is the inspiration board for yesterdays challenge:


I have matched the three colours as best as I can, and also taken note of the 'always you' and the bathroom (although my bathroom is a lot less luxurious!) and scrapped a photo of me being very me!  I'm yawning and in my jimmiejams.


I pulled out my purple Dazzlerz and mixed some with a dot of black ink to darken it down.  I used my ruler to smear it on to the page.  I love doing this but you get the best effects with one drag - I want to carry on playing and end up over working it!


I also used some 'Oh say can you sea' and Mr Huey's Orchard inks to add splatters.  I have all my colours swatched in a book so I can see which will match my project.


I added a small cluster to the bottom right to balance out the photo on the top left.


A few kind words to myself - I think we could all do with a bit of self love sometimes.


And the best part of the page - a Paige Evans rose gold charm hanging on a copper paperclip which is exactly the same colour... is rose gold the trendy name for copper?  Are they actually different?  Who knows?!  I love it, whatever colour or metal it is!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO. I adore the clip with the heart.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...