Followers

Monday, 27 March 2017

uksa daff


UK Scrap Addicts had a freebie cut file last week... pop over here to see it and download it!  I've had a play and come up with this...


I coloured the cut file with Mister Huey's - the green is called 'Doris'!  It is, without a doubt, the best named ink spray in my collection!  Sequins and felt hearts from SpiegelMom Scraps.

I've had this photo ready to scrap since 2015 and I thought the daffs matched it perfectly.


The spoon and fork are part of the date stamp.  As soon as I'd stamped it I regretted it - it was so black.  I usually use a grey ink pad.  To balance out the black and make it look like it belonged I added some more stamping, a label and a black pen doodle border.


When I stood back and had I look I realised everything was skewiff so I trimmed the white to make the title horizontal and backed the page with black.


It's not what I intended to make but I love it nonetheless!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, That's a good LO. I don't think I have ever had a Welsh Cake.

    Hope you've had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...