Followers

Friday, 3 March 2017

Special Seagulls


 I'm up on the like for ever blog today sharing this layout featuring Sami Hyypia - my fave ever footballer and my nephew!


Not at all jealous that he got a cuddle and I didn't!  Hee hee!


You see all of that bunting?  That is made from the alphas included in the kit.  I didn't particularly like them so transformed them into something I would use.  Much better than letting them go to waste!


I did a little bit of stamping... well, one tiny little stamp!  I feature the rubber stamps from the kit more heavily in my next DT piece.  I'm not the greatest stamper but the labels are very cute I will try to include them in a few more layouts.


Here's the video:


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Loving the LO. The colours and bunting really make it.

    Hope you have had a fab Friday and you are looking forward to the weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...