Followers

Sunday, 5 February 2017

Sunday Challenge


like for ever run Sunday Challenges each week... today is a stash busting challenge.  Each project must contain birds, puffy stickers, stripes, gold and paint.


 I have no problem adding birds to a layout, I squeezed 7 whole birds and a few part-birds too.  I will admit I had a few issues cutting through the paper and decapitating the drawings!



I'm not usually a puffy stickers fan but these little flowers have really caught my affections...  Shimelle at her best I think.



For my paint I chose a few mists and some gold paste.  I wasn't happy with any of the coral colours I had, they just didn't match the birds.  I mixed my own colour from 5 or 6 colours to get a colour I was happy with.



And my stripes come in the form of a couple of pieces from the cut apart sheet.


Here's the process video:



Thanks for looking, and have fun with the challenge criteria...

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout. I admire the way you stuck to your list - I'm not sure I could be that disciplined, and that with a super cute budgie to distract you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, FAB LO.

    Hope you've had a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...