Followers

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Pencil Button Bracelet!!



Now you know by now that I am easily excited...




Look!!  Pencils as a bracelet!!  :)  :)




Super simple but I love it.  I used 30 pencil buttons and a couple of lengths of beading elastic.  I get my elastic from the Brighton Bead Shop but I reckon you could just use shearing elastic from the haberdashers for this.


 
 
I simply threaded the buttons on to the elastic and tied a knot.  I love the outcome and I don't think I am capable of wearing it without smiling!


 
 
 
This is for Crafty Ribbons Challenge 39 - Button Up! - Come on over and join us!!

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I have been admiring this for ages ,, my son's GF is a teacher and I am going to make one of these for her ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Lols.
    I'd love to see your version when it's made
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...